- The IMF gave India a 0% interest-free loan to purchase 200 tons of their 403 metric tons of gold they planned to sell, because they wanted to prevent it from going to market.
- The week before, India announced a huge sale of silver.
- China refused a deal to buy the remaining 203 tons of gold from the IMF.
- China said it’s not a huge buyer of gold.
- New mine production of gold continues to increase.
Financial analyst Al Martin effectively tells gold shills to take a shill chill pill
November 19, 2009 by FauxCapitalist