Namely, that the most free societies produce such prosperity that they become the most tyrannical. His argument is that immense political and economic freedom bring extraordinary economic prosperity, and the corresponding wealth generated is used to control government and use it as a tool for profit and a weapon against political enemies.
« A gold mine of opportunity and a deficit of principle: One man stands in the way of Canada’s largest open-pit gold mine
The most free societies sow the seeds of their own destruction?
July 29, 2010 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- 12-year-old kid catches cop breaking the law, asks for his badge number
- “A well-regulated Militia” explained by Dr. Edwin Vieira
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: August 2, 2014: Austrian Perspectives on the Gold Standard
- Australia’s libertarian senator, David Leyonhjelm
- Andy Gause discounts Karen Hudes’ 50-year gold-backed bonds claims
- Tom J. “UsuryFree” Kennedy on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, July 8, 2014
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: June 14, 2014
- Ontario Libertarian Party 2014 election breakthrough
- The Freedom Party of Ontario’s “balanced budget” gimmick
- Ellen Brown got the most votes of any third-party or indendent candidate for California state office in her run for Treasurer
- Ontario’s public broadcaster, TVO, bows to popular demand for interview with Ontario Libertarian Party Leader, Allen Small
- Ontario Green Party candidate mentions John Turmel’s Argentina Solution
- Ontario Libertarian Party leader Allen Small interviewed on Sun News Network
- Financial analyst Joseph Meyer scheduled to be on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, June 9, 2014 at 10 AM EDT
- My “Editor’s Pick” comment on the Toronto Star article on U.S. open-carry rallies
Top Posts & Pages
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Veterans Today's Gordon Duff and his elite bio
- Flashback 2012: Alex Jones knew that Alan Watt outed him as a fearmonger and a NWO agent
- Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman's leg amputations: "I believe that this young man was an actor"
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
- Sending money through Western Union online and in person: significantly inconsistent
- Australia has $15 an hour minimum wage and is ranked more economically free than the U.S.
Blogs I Follow
- 393,425 hits