Namely, that the most free societies produce such prosperity that they become the most tyrannical. His argument is that immense political and economic freedom bring extraordinary economic prosperity, and the corresponding wealth generated is used to control government and use it as a tool for profit and a weapon against political enemies.
« A gold mine of opportunity and a deficit of principle: One man stands in the way of Canada’s largest open-pit gold mine
The most free societies sow the seeds of their own destruction?
July 29, 2010 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: Interview with Dr. Ricardo Duchesne, April 12, 2014
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: April 12, 2014
- Washington State provides a way for anarchists to back up their “all taxation is theft” words with actions
- Ellen Brown’s new radio show, It’s Our Money, every Wednesday from 3 to 4 PM Eastern
- Why was the Toronto Yonge/York Mills office stabbing reported by MSN Canada three hours before they said it happened?
- A case for no Temporary Foreign Worker Program for unskilled labour in Canada, and elsewhere
- A regular LewRockwell.com reader calls them out on their phony “anti-state” slogan
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- Joel Skousen’s critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Lew Rockwell tones down his anarcho-capitalist rhetoric in favour of more relevant and popular articles
- Andy Gause casts doubt on Karen Hudes’ gold claims
- “Multicultural Madness”: Summary of Dr. Ricardo Duchesne’s interview on Spingola Speaks, January 14, 2014
- Lyndon LaRouche’s outrageous disinformation on the Jeff Rense Show, March 26, 2014
- Exposing Faux Capitalism: Interview with Allen Small, Ontario Libertarian Party leader, March 20, 2014
- Bitcoin researcher who has lived in Japan says the name Satoshi Nakamoto was chosen for a reason, and implies a team of founders
Top Posts & Pages
- Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman's leg amputations: "I believe that this young man was an actor"
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Alex Jones' muddled "Real Banking Solution"
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Joel Skousen exposes Doug Hagmann's "insider" source as disinfo
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- Lyndon LaRouche's outrageous disinformation on the Jeff Rense Show, March 26, 2014
- Canada's long-gun registry: a feel-good failure
Blogs I Follow
- 341,526 hits