Namely, that the most free societies produce such prosperity that they become the most tyrannical. His argument is that immense political and economic freedom bring extraordinary economic prosperity, and the corresponding wealth generated is used to control government and use it as a tool for profit and a weapon against political enemies.
« A gold mine of opportunity and a deficit of principle: One man stands in the way of Canada’s largest open-pit gold mine
The most free societies sow the seeds of their own destruction?
July 29, 2010 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- Tom J. “UsuryFree” Kennedy on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, July 8, 2014
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: June 14, 2014
- Ontario Libertarian Party 2014 election breakthrough
- The Freedom Party of Ontario’s “balanced budget” gimmick
- Ellen Brown got the most votes of any third-party or indendent candidate for California state office in her run for Treasurer
- Ontario’s public broadcaster, TVO, bows to popular demand for interview with Ontario Libertarian Party Leader, Allen Small
- Ontario Green Party candidate mentions John Turmel’s Argentina Solution
- Ontario Libertarian Party leader Allen Small interviewed on Sun News Network
- Financial analyst Joseph Meyer scheduled to be on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, June 9, 2014 at 10 AM EDT
- My “Editor’s Pick” comment on the Toronto Star article on U.S. open-carry rallies
- Ellen Brown running for California State Treasurer, vote on June 3, 2014
- Special election campaign interview with James Schulz, Ontario Libertarian Party candidate in Kitchener-Waterloo
- Special election campaign interview with David Schumm, Ontario Libertarian Party candidate in Kitchener-Conestoga
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb now on Saturdays from 2 to 3 PM EDT on Truth Frequency Radio
- Special election campaign interview with Patrick Bernier, Ontario Libertarian Party candidate in Kitchener Centre
Top Posts & Pages
- Stephan Kinsella's deplorable behaviour in a debate with Jan Helfeld on minarchism vs. anarchy
- Andy Gause casts doubt on Karen Hudes' gold claims
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- Australia has $15 an hour minimum wage and is ranked more economically free than the U.S.
- Lew Rockwell admits government-issued currency is "money" despite making a career out of blasting government
Blogs I Follow
- 382,466 hits