Namely, that the most free societies produce such prosperity that they become the most tyrannical. His argument is that immense political and economic freedom bring extraordinary economic prosperity, and the corresponding wealth generated is used to control government and use it as a tool for profit and a weapon against political enemies.
« A gold mine of opportunity and a deficit of principle: One man stands in the way of Canada’s largest open-pit gold mine
The most free societies sow the seeds of their own destruction?
July 29, 2010 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
- 2015 in review
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2015
- Top 10 articles of 2015 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Interview with Ontario Libertarian Party leader, Allen Small, December 22, 2015
- Interview with Dr. Delton Chen on a proposed global currency for carbon mitigation
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: November 14, 2015
- George Noory’s phony talk of a presidential run
- What G. Edward Griffin won’t be talking about on Coast to Coast AM
- Two Canadian federal all-candidates sessions worth watching
- The video of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders that the mass media won’t show you
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: October 10, 2015: Upcoming Canadian election analysis
- She’s back! Brigette DePape, The Senate page who was kicked out for her “Stop Harper” sign
- Ontario Libertarian Party free webinars, starting September 24, 2015
- Reddit Q&A with Libertarian Party of Canada leader, Tim Moen
Top Posts & Pages
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- Who is behind enenews.com?
- Fact check: George Noory of Coast to Coast AM has 16 million daily listeners?
- Aristotle on usury
Blogs I Follow
- 547,337 hits