While some big content farms had their rankings lowered by Google’s original content PageRank changes on June 27, 2011, FauxCapitalist.com went up one notch. It would be at least one additional point higher than its current ranking were it not for the fact that I link to lots of sites to back up my claims, including many alternative news sources which have since been given a lower ranking in order to protect the mass media sources that are struggling to remain relevant.
FauxCapitalist.com’s profile boosted by Google’s original content PageRank changes
June 28, 2011 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- Tom J. “UsuryFree” Kennedy on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, July 8, 2014
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: June 14, 2014
- Ontario Libertarian Party 2014 election breakthrough
- The Freedom Party of Ontario’s “balanced budget” gimmick
- Ellen Brown got the most votes of any third-party or indendent candidate for California state office in her run for Treasurer
- Ontario’s public broadcaster, TVO, bows to popular demand for interview with Ontario Libertarian Party Leader, Allen Small
- Ontario Green Party candidate mentions John Turmel’s Argentina Solution
- Ontario Libertarian Party leader Allen Small interviewed on Sun News Network
- Financial analyst Joseph Meyer scheduled to be on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, June 9, 2014 at 10 AM EDT
- My “Editor’s Pick” comment on the Toronto Star article on U.S. open-carry rallies
- Ellen Brown running for California State Treasurer, vote on June 3, 2014
- Special election campaign interview with James Schulz, Ontario Libertarian Party candidate in Kitchener-Waterloo
- Special election campaign interview with David Schumm, Ontario Libertarian Party candidate in Kitchener-Conestoga
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb now on Saturdays from 2 to 3 PM EDT on Truth Frequency Radio
- Special election campaign interview with Patrick Bernier, Ontario Libertarian Party candidate in Kitchener Centre
Top Posts & Pages
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Andy Gause casts doubt on Karen Hudes' gold claims
- Stephan Kinsella's deplorable behaviour in a debate with Jan Helfeld on minarchism vs. anarchy
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman's leg amputations: "I believe that this young man was an actor"
- Australia has $15 an hour minimum wage and is ranked more economically free than the U.S.
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- Joe Rogan interviews Dr. Peter Duesberg on the AIDS scam
Blogs I Follow
- 383,003 hits