A picture says a thousand words, and in this case, these pictures of America’s three most recent presidents say it all.
« Iceland’s president, Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, an antidote to anti-government pessimism porn peddlers
- 12-year-old kid catches cop breaking the law, asks for his badge number
- “A well-regulated Militia” explained by Dr. Edwin Vieira
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: August 2, 2014: Austrian Perspectives on the Gold Standard
- Australia’s libertarian senator, David Leyonhjelm
- Andy Gause discounts Karen Hudes’ 50-year gold-backed bonds claims
- Tom J. “UsuryFree” Kennedy on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, July 8, 2014
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: June 14, 2014
- Ontario Libertarian Party 2014 election breakthrough
- The Freedom Party of Ontario’s “balanced budget” gimmick
- Ellen Brown got the most votes of any third-party or indendent candidate for California state office in her run for Treasurer
- Ontario’s public broadcaster, TVO, bows to popular demand for interview with Ontario Libertarian Party Leader, Allen Small
- Ontario Green Party candidate mentions John Turmel’s Argentina Solution
- Ontario Libertarian Party leader Allen Small interviewed on Sun News Network
- Financial analyst Joseph Meyer scheduled to be on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, June 9, 2014 at 10 AM EDT
- My “Editor’s Pick” comment on the Toronto Star article on U.S. open-carry rallies
Top Posts & Pages
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Joel Skousen exposes Doug Hagmann's "insider" source as disinfo
- Veterans Today's Gordon Duff and his elite bio
- "A well-regulated Militia" explained by Dr. Edwin Vieira
- Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman's leg amputations: "I believe that this young man was an actor"
- Australia has $15 an hour minimum wage and is ranked more economically free than the U.S.
- What the U.S. Constitution really says about money, on "Crash! Are You Ready?"
- To blow off ritualistic steam, watch Gerald Celente. For real solutions, watch Wayne Walton and Tom J. Kennedy
Blogs I Follow
- 393,633 hits