This was a fascinating interview where he made some compelling arguments as to why there is no such thing as a state in existence anywhere in the world today, and he pointed out the inherent conflict of interest of judges, prosecutors and even defense attorneys, and he has a $5000 challenge to anyone who can prove the existence of a state and citizens of that state.
« Marc Stevens, voluntaryist and host of the No State Project scheduled to be on Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, December 9, 2012
Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: Episode 23: December 9, 2012: Interview with Marc Stevens
December 15, 2012 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- 20 years later, the Ontario Ministry of Health finally caught up with me about my old health card
- The 2015 Canadian immigration poll they don’t want you to know about
- The Council of European Canadians’ first-year anniversary
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: May 16, 2015
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: April 25, 2015
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: April 11, 2015
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: March 21, 2015
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: March 14, 2015
- Summary of Simon Shack’s appearance on K-Ham Radio, March 12, 2015
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: February 21, 2015: Vaccines, and suspicious deaths
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: February 14, 2015
- Important monetary court case victory in Canada
- Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: January 31, 2015:
- Gary North’s outrageously stupid Apple stock prediction
- Jason Erb on the Week in Conspiracy, January 10, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman's leg amputations: "I believe that this young man was an actor"
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- Joel Skousen exposes Doug Hagmann's "insider" source as disinfo
- Australia has $15 an hour minimum wage and is ranked more economically free than the U.S.
- Flashback 2012: Alex Jones knew that Alan Watt outed him as a fearmonger and a NWO agent
- The Constitution doesn't insist on a gold or silver-backed currency
- Who is behind enenews.com?
Blogs I Follow
- 482,332 hits