This was a fascinating interview where he made some compelling arguments as to why there is no such thing as a state in existence anywhere in the world today, and he pointed out the inherent conflict of interest of judges, prosecutors and even defense attorneys, and he has a $5000 challenge to anyone who can prove the existence of a state and citizens of that state.
Posts Tagged ‘attorney’
Top Posts & Pages
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Who is behind enenews.com?
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Red Ice Radio banned on iTunes for this interview
- Flashback 2012: Alex Jones knew that Alan Watt outed him as a fearmonger and a NWO agent
- Why Dr. Rebecca Carley won't be back on the Alex Jones Show
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
Blogs I Follow
- 412,214 hits