From the November 30 episode of Live Free or Die Radio with Lee Rogers, Lee drew attention (starting at 34:28) to Veterans Today’s Gordon Duff and his elite bio.
“Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, surveillance technologies, intelligence analysis,defense technologies or acting as a UN diplomat and “special consultant.”
Duff currently serves on the boards of the Adamus Group, one of the world’s largest energy technology firms and of a private financial institution participating in the Federal Reserve Banking group.
His most recent project adapts advanced military technologies to wildlife and land management in cooperation with the UN, USAID and International Wildlife Federation.“
Is this bio satire?
- “extensive experience in international banking” = willful promotion of debt slavery
- “consulting on counter insurgency” = suppressing legitimate political opposition or suppressing controlled opposition after it has served its purpose
- “surveillance technologies” = it’s not for your safety, it’s for *their* safety
- “intelligence analysis” = we tell you what the intelligence says, and if you want to make your own independent analysis, we’ll say you can’t, in the name of national security
- “defense technologies” = offensive technologies
- “acting as a UN diplomat” = acting as a diplomat for a subversive organization that was given free land for its headquarters by the Rockefellers, whose ultimate goal is a one world government
“Duff currently serves on the boards of the Adamus Group, one of the world’s largest energy technology firms and of a private financial institution participating in the Federal Reserve Banking group.“
Yet why does a Google search for “Adamus Group” turn up more questions than answers, with links on the first page to posts asking for more information about this group?
And serving on the board of a Federal Reserve Bank member bank is no badge of honour, considering the purpose of the Federal Reserve Banks is to serve as a cartel by restricting competition.
Lee Rogers also drew attention to two recent highly suspect articles on the site, which constitute unwarranted fearmongering:
The Immediate Goal Of The Jesuits: Declare Martial Law In The United States
Nuclear Christmas, a Tale of False Flag Terror
In case this isn’t enough of an indication that Duff isn’t a credible source, see this interview where he says:
“About 30% of what’s on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write is at least purposely partially false, because if I didn’t write false information, I wouldn’t be alive.“
Read Full Post »