From Tom Woods’ October 7, 2014 podcast, Austrian economist takes on bestselling college text, chapter by chapter, I noted that there was no challenge mentioned of mainstream economics textbooks advocating governments borrowing from private banks to pay for their legitimate government services rather instead of issuing the money directly, interest-free.
Posts Tagged ‘economics’
Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb now on Saturdays from 2 to 3 PM EDT on Truth Frequency Radio
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Anthony Migchels, Bill Still, Byron Dale, economics, Ellen Brown, Exposing Faux Capitalism, Jason Erb, Joseph Meyer, Politics, Truth Frequency Radio on June 1, 2014 | Leave a Comment »
After a month-and-a-half hiatus, Exposing Faux Capitalism will be back live on Truth Frequency Radio, now airing every Saturday from 2 to 3 PM EDT.
Tune in for unconventional talk about economics and politics, including interviews with top alternative economics writers and analysts like Ellen Brown, Bill Still, Byron Dale, Anthony Migchels and Joseph Meyer.
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged 2013, Bitcoin, economics, Erskine Overnight, Jason Erb, Joyce Riley, Red Ice Radio, Richard Syrett, The Power Hour, Zoomer Radio AM740 on March 18, 2014 | Leave a Comment »
1) The Power Hour with Joyce Riley, December 16, 2013
2) Red Ice Radio, November 4 2013
3) The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett, Zoomer Radio AM 740, Toronto, November 3, 2013
4) Radio Liberty with Dr. Stan Monteith, December 3, 2013
5) Erskine Overnight, November 16, 2013
I conducted a special interview with Anthony Migchels of Real Currencies on economics in National Socialist Germany, based on his popular September 16 article, Hitler’s Finances and the Myth of Nazi anti-Usury Activism, on October 20, 2013. Here is the audio.
- mortgages only up to a maximum of 25% usury-free on the principal
- the myth of Hitler’s anti-usury efforts
- German consumers still heavily indebted with usury
- internal constraints on Hitler, Hitler was anti-usury in his rhetoric before coming to power, different afterwards
- Hitler as a statist on steroids
- the official Nazi monetary policy was to serve the state and not the people
- Confederate Greybacks issued to pay for war that overwhelmingly benefited the <10% minority of slaveholders
- importance of decentralization of the money supply, no need for any usury (simple or compound interest) on money
- beware of centralizing or half-measure monetary “reforms”
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged alternative, Bill Still, economics, Exposing Faux Capitalism, interview, Jason Erb, libertarian, monetary, reformer, Truth Frequency Radio on September 30, 2013 | 1 Comment »
Hour 1: Interview with Bill Still, producer of the new documentary, Jekyll Island, and about the growing world-wide interest in real monetary reform, and countries like Turkey that are taking positive action. http://jekyllisland-themovie.com. See here for the edited archive for this interview.
Hour 2: A summary of my recent talk at a libertarian gathering about alternative economics.