“He came out with his opinion and his views upon Israel, and, you know, I’m really tempted to just take that thing apart, because I’ve really have not heard the amount of ignorance coming out of somebody regarding the Middle East as I heard from Alex Jones. It was absolutely ignorant. It was mind-bogglingly numbing to the point where you could see he was mouthing Israeli talking points, but he was trying to be shrewd and coy about it. So I’m really thinking of taking that — it’s about an 8-minute segment — and really tearing it apart on Saturday, because it was really pathetic. To those of us who are part of the Middle East, we live in the Middle East, who understand the Middle East, and to hear Jones get up on that huge pedestal that he has, and literally just lie to his audience, deceive his audience — it was really quite an impressive display of delusion.“
For more on Alex Jones’ pro-Zionist sympathies, see my articles:
1) Alex Jones runs cover for Zionists in response to Paul Craig Roberts’ disdain for Romney’s grovelling to Israel and Netanyahu
2) Still don’t think Alex Jones is gatekeeping for the Zionists?
3) Why Dr. Rebecca Carley won’t be back on the Alex Jones Show
4) A glaring omission: Stephen Lendman never invited onto Coast to Coast AM or the Alex Jones Show
5) An absolutely damning clip of Alex Jones on Zionist Jews versus Mexicans
6) Keith Johnson still listed as an Infowars.com writer despite blasting them on March 1, 2012