We will be discussing public banking, interest-free credit and current financial events.
Posts Tagged ‘interest’
I’m scheduled to be on Crisis of Reality with Doug Newberry, January 24, 2013, from 1 to 2 PM Eastern.
I first appeared on his show on January 9 to discuss the Alex Jones-Piers Morgan staged event, public banking, local, interest-free currencies, economic collapse and the gun-grabbing agenda.
I started getting into the first reason I list here, and for completeness, here are ten top reasons:
1) I don’t think government has to borrow money into circulation as a debt with interest in order to pay for carrying out its enumerated powers.
2) I see it putting too much focus and blame on government, instead of force and fraud carried out by any individuals or group of individuals, including corporations.
3) The obsession with inflation. Inflation is absolutely necessary under a debt and interest-based monetary system in order to pay the aggregate debt.
4) Making frequent reference to a so-called “gold standard,” as opposed to calling it a free market system of freely competing currencies.
5) Its obsession with gold, and to a lesser extent, silver, as “real money,” “sound money,” as I thoroughly challenged in my article, The gold double standard.
6) Its elite origins, as illustrated in my July 22, 2012 interview with monetary reformer, Anthony Migchels.
7) The willful blindness toward, or deliberate omission of, successful government-issued currencies, and facts concerning how some such as the Continental Dollar and United States Notes were deliberately sabotaged by banksters and their agents, as I mention here.
8) Inconsistencies among some prominent Austrian economists, in holding that corporations are entitled to private property rights protections, despite being creatures of government, as I wrote about here.
9) Downplaying the role of interest. When a debt is created with interest owed and no money created to pay the interest, more money has to be borrowed, or one’s production has to be pledged in order to pay the debt, or one’s property pledged as a security.
10) Not taking a positive position on local, interest-free currencies as a great market alternative, all on the basis that the so-called “free market” will decide everything, as opposed to reasoning independently about such a proposal.
Wayne Walton of mtnHours scheduled to be on Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, November 18, 2012
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged currency, entrepreneur, Exposing Faux Capitalism, interest, Jason Erb, local, mtnHours, Oracle Broadcasting, Republic Broadcasting, scheduled on November 11, 2012 | 1 Comment »
Wayne Walton, local, interest-free currency entrepreneur and host of mtnHours Revolution on Republic Broadcasting, is scheduled to be on Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb on November 18, 2012 from 1 to 2 PM Eastern.
I was a guest on his show on August 21, 2012, and now it’s his turn to share this exciting initiative with my listeners.
I was interviewed by Wayne Walton, founder of the organic, interest-free mtnHours local currency, on mtnHours Revolution!, August 21, 2012 on the Republic Broadcasting Network, from 4 to 5 PM Eastern.
The archive is currently only available from their site on a subscription basis.
We discussed the following issues:
- The importance of understanding basic principles about the monetary system, including debt, interest, money, currency, private versus public, and recognizing the deliberate misrepresentation and false solutions that are routinely presented
- How various smokescreens like “fiat money” are intentionally used as distractions to divert attention from the real issue of usury.
- The deliberate omission of certain issues by Austrian School devotees, like British counterfeiting of the Continental Dollar, which was a big factor for its rapidly decreasing value
- My article, Walter Williams equates defaulting on your debt to theft
- I predicted that as organic, interest-free currencies gain more support, usurious banking interests will change their strategy from ignoring and deliberately not giving them any attention, to creating their own usury-based local currencies to fool people
- Solutions, including a Debt Jubilee, and the issuance of organic, local, interest-free currencies