More analysis of The Gold Standard: Perspectives in the Austrian School (pp. 20-25), with Rothbard’s critique of a basket of currencies, bi-metallic standard and case for a single commodity gold standard.
Posts Tagged ‘Jason Erb’
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged California, election, Ellen Brown, Exposing Faux Capitalism, Freedom Party, Jason Erb, libertarian, Ontario, Supreme Court of Canada, Treasurer on June 14, 2014 | Leave a Comment »
Ontario’s recent election, Libertarian breakthrough, Freedom Party’s balanced budget gimmick, Ellen Brown got the most votes of any third-party contender for California Treasurer, and Canada’s Supreme Court decision requiring warrants for all internet user requests.
As part of my alternative Ontario provincial election coverage, in interviewing the Ontario Libertarian Party candidates in my area of Kitchener-Waterloo, here is my 8-minute interview with OLP candidate for Kitchener-Waterloo, James Schulz.
There was an audio issue that resulted in my questions and commentary not being heard, so enjoy the chance to only hear a candidate’s own words!
As part of my alternative Ontario provincial election coverage, in interviewing the Ontario Libertarian Party candidates in my area of Kitchener-Waterloo, here is my 15-minute interview with OLP candidate for Kitchener-Conestoga, David Schumm.
For my interview with Kitchener Centre OLP candidate Patrick Bernier, see here.
Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb now on Saturdays from 2 to 3 PM EDT on Truth Frequency Radio
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Anthony Migchels, Bill Still, Byron Dale, economics, Ellen Brown, Exposing Faux Capitalism, Jason Erb, Joseph Meyer, Politics, Truth Frequency Radio on June 1, 2014 | Leave a Comment »
After a month-and-a-half hiatus, Exposing Faux Capitalism will be back live on Truth Frequency Radio, now airing every Saturday from 2 to 3 PM EDT.
Tune in for unconventional talk about economics and politics, including interviews with top alternative economics writers and analysts like Ellen Brown, Bill Still, Byron Dale, Anthony Migchels and Joseph Meyer.
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Canada, Chinese, Cultural Marxism, Exposing Faux Capitalism, interview, Jason Erb, multiculturalism, Ricardo Duchesne, United States, Western civilization on April 12, 2014 | 2 Comments »
On the April 12, 2014 episode of Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, I interviewed Dr. Ricardo Duchesne, professor of social science at the University of New Brunswick and author of the article, Multicultural Madness, and author of the book, The Uniqueness of Western Civilization. Here is the audio of the interview.
We discussed the following issues:
- Cultural Marxist White European professors who think that we should be above race and ethnicity, even if the rest of the world isn’t, including some of their fellow professors, like Dr. Henry Yu from the University of British Columbia.
- Dr. Henry Yu, who makes the ahistorical claim (on the backs of Canadian and B.C. taxpayers, no less), that the Chinese were a founding peoples of Canada. This despite Canada being founded as the merger between two British colonies, with 96% of its population being from Europe as late as the 1971 census, and Chinese only accounting for up to 10% of B.C’s population at their height at the start of 1900.
- Selective history presented of slavery by White Europeans, and hardly any mention of slavery by Chinese, Indians and Arab Muslims. Black African slaves brought to the Southern U.S. were already enslaved by fellow black Africans, compared to Arab Muslim Barbary pirates who enslaved White Europeans.
- Chill on free speech in academic circles and mass media of these issues.
- Hardly a word spoken against Chinese Han supremacism and ethnocentrism in China, and the bogus claim that China is a multicultural country, when 92% of its population is of the single ethnicity of Han Chinese.
- Neocons who say that Western civilization has universal principles that can and should be exported to the rest of the world, and that race and ethnicity play no role in Western civilization.
- Only Western countries are expected to bring in large numbers of immigrants from around the world, with completely different histories, cultures and world views. Why?
- The current mass media and academia as enemies of the people in expressing their nature, history, culture and aspirations
- Common excuses for mass immigration debunked.
- The rise and dominance of multi-national corporations isn’t a sufficient explanation for mass immigration, with the example of Japan, which has many huge multi-national companies, yet has almost non-existent permanent immigration.
- Low natural birth rates also not a valid explanation for mass immigration, with the example of Japan, which has one of the world’s lowest birth rates, and has an enviable economy compared to Western countries like Greece, Iceland and Cyprus.
- Canada and U.S. being relatively young countries not a valid explanation for mass immigration, because for most of their history to this date, they were overwhelmingly European in ethnicity, and older countries like England have still adopted mass immigration since the late 1970s.
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Andy Gause, Bitcoin, Exposing Faux Capitalism, Jason Erb, Karen Hudes, Lew Rockwell, libertarian, Lyndon LaRouche, taxes, Truth Frequency Radio on April 12, 2014 | Leave a Comment »
Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, April 12, 2014 on Truth Frequency Radio audio here:
Action-packed, energetic show! Bitcoin, Libertarian interview, Lyndon LaRouche’s disinfo, “Multicultural Madness,” Andy Gause on Karen Hudes’ gold claims, Lew Rockwell tones down an-cap rhetoric, his phony anti-state slogan, and paying taxes under protest of duress.