With the founding of Gary Franchi’s 24-hour, 7-days-a-week Next News Network, here’s what it won’t be covering, given Alex Jones’ threat to him that: “If you ever backbite me, I’ll squish you like a bug, and you’ll be dead in this movement.”
1) Oracle Broadcasting hosts come out against Alex Jones’ staged blowup on Piers Morgan Tonight
2) While Mark Dice was appearing on Alex Jones’ show, Lee Rogers was at the forefront of exposing him
3) Alex Jones disables comments on Lindsey Williams’ interview due to past bogus predictions
4) Alex Jones runs cover for Zionists in response to Paul Craig Roberts’ disdain for Romney’s grovelling to Israel and Netanyahu
5) Why the Infowars Money Bomb 2012 is so 2008
6) If, according to Infowars.com, Ron Paul was “America’s last hope,” why is the Alex Jones operation still in business, bigger than ever?
7) Alan Watt discredits Alex Jones as a fearmonger, only to be repeatedly invited back
8) Still don’t think Alex Jones is gatekeeping for the Zionists?
9) If Alex Jones is such a threat to the NWO, why is he so sure: “I’ll be here in 20 years”?
10) George Whitehurst-Berry uncovers some interesting information on Alex Jones
11) Why Dr. Rebecca Carley won’t be back on the Alex Jones Show
12) An absolutely damning clip of Alex Jones on Zionist Jews versus Mexicans