Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Canada, Cultural Marxism, ethnicity, European, Frankfurt School, race, Red Ice Radio, Ricardo Duchesne, United States, white on April 23, 2014 |
Leave a Comment »
Subsequent to my brief summary of the first hour of Dr. Ricardo Duchesne’s April 18, 2014 Red Ice Radio appearance, here is a full summary of his second hour appearance, available to members only:
- What about exploration of North and South Pole, and world’s tallest mountains by Europeans without violence? Critics of Western civilization don’t talk about it
12m – Double standard of critics of Western civilization who don’t talk about success and accomplishments
16m – Idealists today who change their tune if they landed in Canada in the 16th century in order to survive
17m – We live in a very affluent world today, and we don’t appreciate what it takes to achieve these things
18m – Ignorance and lack of thankfulness of what it takes to build up a successful society
19m – Whites in Toronto and Vancouver universities putting themselves down in front of non-whites
20m – Doesn’t think these critics have morality on their side when they just point to genocide of natives, and don’t consider pioneering spirit of European ancestors
22m – Colonization is a thing of the past
26m – Referred to rampant Muslim violence and rapes in Europe
- Excuses made for that
28m – 620,000 American men died in ending slavery
31m – False notion of collective guilt for slavery when only 5% of whites owned slaves in U.S.
32m – Cultural Marxists looked for other allies
33m – Working class knows there’s something wrong with mass immigration, but elites who live in safe, majority-white neighbourhoods are pushing it
- He’s angered by these immoral hypocrites, who are not to be trusted
34m – Frankfurt School
35m – Much easier to control people with no tie to ancestors or the past
- Convergence between leftist Cultural Marxists and right wing corporate neocons
37m – Corporatists who think white nations are just marketplaces
39m – Interesting convergence between Cultural Marxism and corporatism
41m – Someone he talked with who said the Cultural Marxists are useful idiots w.r.t. corporate people, but he disagrees with that
42m – White population in U.S. more disposed to look toward themselves for solutions instead of govt
43m – Tony Blair and Labour Party’s clause 4
- Fabian Society and Tony Blair
47m – Surprised at how fast mass non-white immigration happened after white-preferential immigration policies were removed
49m – William Lyon Mackenzie King could’ve said we want Canada to be European in character, but not anymore
50m – There is a conspiratorial element to official multiculturalism
51m – Duplicitous elites
- People from China and Japan are wondering what’s going on with Western immigration policies
54m – Canada already was very multicultural in 1971 before the official policy of multiculturalism
56m – Mass immigration from the rest of the world only being done in white countries
- In updated UNB website, you rarely see white males, despite mostly being white province
- They’re doing it to get people prepared for a racially mixed society
59m – When he searches for his name, the first thing that comes up is “racist”, but he’s never said anything remotely openly racist
- He’s been warned that if he was at a bigger university, they would’ve come after him
- Said he’s ostracized at his university
1h – Says he was born in Puerto Rico, thinks he’s predominantly white and identifies with white people on racial terms, and he’s been in Canada most of his life, and culturally, he’s Western and Euro-centric
1h1m – They think he’s a bit of weirdo — they can’t comprehend him
1h4m – He has a brother who thinks that problems of the world can be avoided with one race — he doesn’t think Chinese and Japanese will accept that
1h5m – Media pushing race mixing
- In U.S., blacks and whites are supposed to be equal, but standings and achievements are unequal, so they want a mixed race to level the playing field
1h6m – Article about natural blondes dying out in 200 years
1h7m – Said whites need to start thinking in racial terms, that there is this movement against them — that they’re being targeted and demonized
1h8m – Mitt Romney criticized for his family being too white — they adopted an African kid
- Race has been excluded from the discussion, and it’s said to be a social construct
1h9m – Said race has been excluded from the conversation, and it’s a war against the white race
- Said if white people don’t develop a sense of dignity and pride, and stand up, they will be overwhelmed
1h10m – United Nations definition of genocide
- Said white people have to realize they have to pay the price of being called racist if they want to survive
- Said he doesn’t care if he’s called a racist anymore, because he doesn’t accept their terms of their premises
1h11m – His book is not reviewed by conventional reviewers
1h13m – Swedish census bureau says 16% are now immigrants
- In his 2011 book, he said the West was a culture, and did not have ethnic boundaries
- In a recent article, he expressed his updated view, which is that the West cannot be separated from ethnicity
1h13m – Said, in his view, a society in which whites become a minority, it ceases to be a Western society, and becomes something else
- Said if we want to preserve European Western civilization, we have to preserve Western ethnicity
1h15m – Said they’re afraid, because we have science, human nature, history, loyalty, pride. On their side, they have infantile views about human togetherness and deceptions and manipulations, and don’t have ethics on their side.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Canada, Chinese, Cultural Marxism, Exposing Faux Capitalism, interview, Jason Erb, multiculturalism, Ricardo Duchesne, United States, Western civilization on April 12, 2014 |
1 Comment »
On the April 12, 2014 episode of Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, I interviewed Dr. Ricardo Duchesne, professor of social science at the University of New Brunswick and author of the article, Multicultural Madness, and author of the book, The Uniqueness of Western Civilization. Here is the audio of the interview.
We discussed the following issues:
- Cultural Marxist White European professors who think that we should be above race and ethnicity, even if the rest of the world isn’t, including some of their fellow professors, like Dr. Henry Yu from the University of British Columbia.
- Dr. Henry Yu, who makes the ahistorical claim (on the backs of Canadian and B.C. taxpayers, no less), that the Chinese were a founding peoples of Canada. This despite Canada being founded as the merger between two British colonies, with 96% of its population being from Europe as late as the 1971 census, and Chinese only accounting for up to 10% of B.C’s population at their height at the start of 1900.
- Selective history presented of slavery by White Europeans, and hardly any mention of slavery by Chinese, Indians and Arab Muslims. Black African slaves brought to the Southern U.S. were already enslaved by fellow black Africans, compared to Arab Muslim Barbary pirates who enslaved White Europeans.
- Chill on free speech in academic circles and mass media of these issues.
- Hardly a word spoken against Chinese Han supremacism and ethnocentrism in China, and the bogus claim that China is a multicultural country, when 92% of its population is of the single ethnicity of Han Chinese.
- Neocons who say that Western civilization has universal principles that can and should be exported to the rest of the world, and that race and ethnicity play no role in Western civilization.
- Only Western countries are expected to bring in large numbers of immigrants from around the world, with completely different histories, cultures and world views. Why?
- The current mass media and academia as enemies of the people in expressing their nature, history, culture and aspirations
- Common excuses for mass immigration debunked.
- The rise and dominance of multi-national corporations isn’t a sufficient explanation for mass immigration, with the example of Japan, which has many huge multi-national companies, yet has almost non-existent permanent immigration.
- Low natural birth rates also not a valid explanation for mass immigration, with the example of Japan, which has one of the world’s lowest birth rates, and has an enviable economy compared to Western countries like Greece, Iceland and Cyprus.
- Canada and U.S. being relatively young countries not a valid explanation for mass immigration, because for most of their history to this date, they were overwhelmingly European in ethnicity, and older countries like England have still adopted mass immigration since the late 1970s.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged anarcho-capitalist, anti-state, Bionic Mosquito, imperialism, Lew Rockwell, LewRockwell.com, LRC, reader, slogan, United States on April 8, 2014 |
4 Comments »
From the April 7, 2014 article, “Once, Twice, Three Times…Redux” by Bionic Mosquito at LewRockwell.com, a regular reader notes:
American libertarians like you have LRC in such high [e]steem, for good (past) reason, that you have difficulty to perceive the clearly unprincipled, biased stance of LRC on several matters.
…the last 3-4 years of LRC, for me, are marked by deep disappointment, mainly beca[u]se LRC’s proclaimed anti-state stance is subordinate to anti-US imperialism stance.
In sum, the anti-state principle is not systematically and impartially applied at LRC. It is subordinate to anti-US imperialism.
The irony is that Lew Rockwell entered into a voluntary agreement with the very same United States government that he regularly bashes and expects his readers to actually take that seriously.
I am glad to see LewRockwell.com’s obvious contradictions and tired, old rhetoric come under increasing scrutiny by others besides myself.
Despite that, some anarcho-capitalist recently commented on my post, Lew Rockwell tones down his anarcho-capitalist rhetoric in favour of more relevant and popular articles, and left in a huff when he tried to make it seem as if the two points I raised in the discussion had no real basis.
For more on Lew Rockwell, see my article, 10 questions for Lew Rockwell.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Barack Obama, eligibility, Exposing Faux Capitalism, gold, Jason Erb, Karen Hudes, President, United States, whistleblower, World Bank on March 1, 2014 |
Leave a Comment »
On the March 1, 2014 episode of Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, I covered the following issues:
Full coverage of my article, “I’m blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes“, with regard to her Jesuit and alien misdirection about the World Bank, international finance and gold, and how you and I were misled about Barack Obama’s eligibility for President.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Canada, currencies, economic freedom, Jason Erb, Josh Tolley, local, The Josh Tolley Show, Tom J. Kennedy, United States, Wayne Walton on January 30, 2014 |
1 Comment »
I was a guest on the Josh Tolley Show on January 28, 2014, and I talked about economic freedom and the an entrepreneurial economy vs. an employment economy (from 14 mins. to 37), especially vis-a-vis Canada and the U.S., and how Canada has increased its freedom relative to the U.S. for five straight years according to the Heritage Foundation.
I said how I had watched other State of the Union addresses but wouldn’t be watching this one.
Then, I talked about usury-free community currencies like those by Wayne Walton of Colorado and Tom J. Kennedy of Ottawa, Canada.
I was pleasantly surprised to hear a caller call in during the start of the second hour and said that he had heard me on another network (Oracle Broadcasting) and he really appreciated the point I had made about the educational system.
Read Full Post »