Namely, that the most free societies produce such prosperity that they become the most tyrannical. His argument is that immense political and economic freedom bring extraordinary economic prosperity, and the corresponding wealth generated is used to control government and use it as a tool for profit and a weapon against political enemies.
« A gold mine of opportunity and a deficit of principle: One man stands in the way of Canada’s largest open-pit gold mine
The most free societies sow the seeds of their own destruction?
July 29, 2010 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
- 2015 in review
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2015
- Top 10 articles of 2015 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Interview with Ontario Libertarian Party leader, Allen Small, December 22, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- Aristotle on usury
- Why Dr. Rebecca Carley won't be back on the Alex Jones Show
- Why is John Friend giving a platform to Ace Baker, who discredited himself by faking his own suicide on air?
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
Blogs I Follow
- 599,927 hits