Namely, that the most free societies produce such prosperity that they become the most tyrannical. His argument is that immense political and economic freedom bring extraordinary economic prosperity, and the corresponding wealth generated is used to control government and use it as a tool for profit and a weapon against political enemies.
« A gold mine of opportunity and a deficit of principle: One man stands in the way of Canada’s largest open-pit gold mine
The most free societies sow the seeds of their own destruction?
July 29, 2010 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
- 2015 in review
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2015
- Top 10 articles of 2015 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Interview with Ontario Libertarian Party leader, Allen Small, December 22, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Currencies pegged to IMF Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- Flashback 2012: Alex Jones knew that Alan Watt outed him as a fearmonger and a NWO agent
- One of the 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto isn't just a central bank
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
- Fact check: George Noory of Coast to Coast AM has 16 million daily listeners?
Blogs I Follow
- 585,806 hits