While some big content farms had their rankings lowered by Google’s original content PageRank changes on June 27, 2011, FauxCapitalist.com went up one notch. It would be at least one additional point higher than its current ranking were it not for the fact that I link to lots of sites to back up my claims, including many alternative news sources which have since been given a lower ranking in order to protect the mass media sources that are struggling to remain relevant.
FauxCapitalist.com’s profile boosted by Google’s original content PageRank changes
June 28, 2011 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
- 2015 in review
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2015
- Top 10 articles of 2015 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Interview with Ontario Libertarian Party leader, Allen Small, December 22, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Flashback 2012: Alex Jones knew that Alan Watt outed him as a fearmonger and a NWO agent
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
- Aristotle on usury
- Who is behind enenews.com?
- What Gary Franchi's 24/7 Next News Network won't be covering
Blogs I Follow
- 608,230 hits