This explains, for instance, why the $300+ billion AIDS scam continues to persist, despite the strong evidence against the HIV/AIDS hypothesis. When someone will go along with the group, even when their eyes clearly tell them something different, what should we expect of most people who have had fear instilled in them since the 1980s, and are told by authority figures in white lab coats that everything is as they say it is?
« Dr. Stan Monteith explains how one TV broadcast in 1962 set him on his 49-year research campaign of the NWO
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
- 2015 in review
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2015
- Top 10 articles of 2015 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Interview with Ontario Libertarian Party leader, Allen Small, December 22, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Sending money through Western Union online and in person: significantly inconsistent
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
- Fact check: George Noory of Coast to Coast AM has 16 million daily listeners?
- Red Ice Radio banned on iTunes for this interview
- Why is Gerald Celente avoiding Dr. Stan Monteith's show?
Blogs I Follow
- 587,020 hits