A picture says a thousand words, and in this case, these pictures of America’s three most recent presidents say it all.
« Iceland’s president, Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, an antidote to anti-government pessimism porn peddlers
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
- 2015 in review
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2015
- Top 10 articles of 2015 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Interview with Ontario Libertarian Party leader, Allen Small, December 22, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Sending money through Western Union online and in person: significantly inconsistent
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
- Fact check: George Noory of Coast to Coast AM has 16 million daily listeners?
- Red Ice Radio banned on iTunes for this interview
- Why is Gerald Celente avoiding Dr. Stan Monteith's show?
Blogs I Follow
- 587,020 hits