We focused on the following topics:
1) The emerging economies, particularly China and India
2) The importance of quality investing, and some examples
3) The technology sector
4) The Eurozone crisis and related political issues
And in the second hour, I covered the following articles:
1) Jason Erb interviewed by Wayne Walton on mtnHours Revolution!, August 21, 2012
2) Austrian School supporter Tom Woods admits gold has no intrinsic value
3) Still don’t think government agencies are capable of being efficient?
4) Will Jerome Hauer put his PhD for a “Medical Response to Acts of Nuclear Terrorism” to practical use?
5) Flashback: David Ray Griffin’s devastating critique of the official 9/11 conspiracy theory
6) Why is Wikipedia so afraid of Pilots for 9/11 Truth?