Frances was a weekly guest on George Whitehurst-Berry‘s Crash! Are You Ready? program and has appeared on several TV programs, including Lou Dobbs and Fox Business News, and I am pleased to have her on my show to get her latest insights into the financial markets.
Financial forecaster, Frances Newton, scheduled to be on Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, December 30, 2012
December 26, 2012 by FauxCapitalist
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Crash! Are You Ready?, Exposing Faux Capitalism, financial, forecaster, Fox Business News, Frances Newton, George Whitehurst-Berry, Jason Erb, Lou Dobbs, markets | 1 Comment
Comments are closed.
- “Canada’s Donald Trump” running for Conservative leadership
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2016
- Top 10 articles of 2016 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Election Day thoughts
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Who is behind enenews.com?
- Flashback 2012: Alex Jones knew that Alan Watt outed him as a fearmonger and a NWO agent
- Fact check: George Noory of Coast to Coast AM has 16 million daily listeners?
- The Constitution doesn't insist on a gold or silver-backed currency
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
Blogs I Follow
- 657,048 hits