Usury-free monetary reformer, Tom J. Kennedy (aka Tommy “Usuryfree” Kennedy), is scheduled to be my guest on Exposing Faux Capitalism on Oracle Broadcasting, March 24, 2013, from 1 to 3 PM Eastern.
Tom J. “Usuryfree” Kennedy scheduled to be on Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, March 24, 2013
March 14, 2013 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
- 2015 in review
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2015
- Top 10 articles of 2015 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Interview with Ontario Libertarian Party leader, Allen Small, December 22, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Currencies pegged to IMF Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- One of the 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto isn't just a central bank
- Flashback 2012: Alex Jones knew that Alan Watt outed him as a fearmonger and a NWO agent
- Fact check: George Noory of Coast to Coast AM has 16 million daily listeners?
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
Blogs I Follow
- 585,760 hits