I first heard Joel Skousen on Dr. Stan Monteith’s show in 2010, and I became a subscriber in 2011, and I really appreciate the unconventional take he has on political and economic issues, especially with regard to holding prominent figures in the alternative media accountable for their consistently outrageous claims, such as Lindsey Williams, Benjamin Fulford and Doug Hagmann.
For more on Joel Skousen, see my articles:
1) Joel Skousen exposes Doug Hagmann’s insider source as disinfo
2) Joel Skousen announces an upcoming documentary on the modern history of conspiracy
3) Prominent voices question why Alex Jones continues to have Webster Tarpley on his show
4) Joel Skousen smokes out phony patriots
5) Joel Skousen: “Ron Paul won’t go into Tampa with enough delegates to win the presidential nomination”
6) Benjamin Fulford scheduled to make questionable claims on his first Coast to Coast AM appearance on January 30, 2012