Nice to see my Canadian federal tax dollars hard at work. Apparently the very mention of Israel’s Internet Task Force to combat “hate” is worthy of being censored on Canada’s public broadcaster’s site, cbc.ca.
Don’t mention Israel’s Internet Task Force to combat “hate” on Canadian public broadcaster’s site, cbc.ca
January 28, 2014 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
- 2015 in review
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2015
- Top 10 articles of 2015 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Interview with Ontario Libertarian Party leader, Allen Small, December 22, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Where The Money Masters producer Bill Still really stands on monetary reform
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
- One of the 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto isn't just a central bank
- Red Ice Radio banned on iTunes for this interview
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- George Noory: "If it's Jewish, I'm in support of it"
Blogs I Follow
- 592,008 hits