More analysis of The Gold Standard: Perspectives in the Austrian School (pp. 20-25), with Rothbard’s critique of a basket of currencies, bi-metallic standard and case for a single commodity gold standard.
Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: August 2, 2014: Austrian Perspectives on the Gold Standard
August 2, 2014 by FauxCapitalist
- “Canada’s Donald Trump” running for Conservative leadership
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2016
- Top 10 articles of 2016 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Election Day thoughts
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- Who is behind enenews.com?
- Joel Skousen exposes Doug Hagmann's "insider" source as disinfo
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman's leg amputations: "I believe that this young man was an actor"
- Flashback 2012: Alex Jones knew that Alan Watt outed him as a fearmonger and a NWO agent
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Fascism is not the merger of government and corporations
Blogs I Follow
- 652,745 hits