On the November 29, 2014 episode of Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, I discussed my recent Red Ice Radio appearance on Canada’s Identity Crisis, my update on the Karen Hudes situation, Canada’s broadcaster asks if British Columbia’s name should be changed to reflect changing demographics, the Council of European Canadians, and, yes, even a few comments on the Bill Cosby situation.
Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb: November 29, 2014: Canada’s Identity Crisis and Karen Hudes
November 30, 2014 by FauxCapitalist
Comments are closed.
- “Canada’s Donald Trump” running for Conservative leadership
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2016
- Top 10 articles of 2016 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Election Day thoughts
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- Who is behind enenews.com?
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Joel Skousen exposes Doug Hagmann's "insider" source as disinfo
- Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman's leg amputations: "I believe that this young man was an actor"
- James Corbett is the new International Forecaster
Blogs I Follow
- 652,683 hits