On the December 22, 2015 episode of Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb, I interviewed Ontario Libertarian Party leader, Allen Small. If you support the principles of free enterprise, private property rights and individual freedom, then please consider donating to the OLP, where you can donate up to $400 and receive 75% back as a tax credit when you receiving your 2015 tax refund as early as March or April 2016.
We discussed the following issues:
- Limited beer sales at licensed Ontario supermarkets since December 16, 2015
- Premier Kathleen’s Wynne call for marijuana to be sold at LCBO stores once it’s legalized federally
- High Occupancy Toll Lanes coming to Greater Toronto Area highways
- Health care reform, including when will Canada join the rest of the world, including France and Sweden, in allowing the private payment for primary health care, in order to reduce wait times and improve service
- Partial privatization of Ontario Power Generation
- Charges against two Liberal aides in the gas plants scandal
- The opportunity to donate and receive a 75% tax credit for your donation up to $400 in the 2015 tax year.
For my past interviews with Allen, see here: