This was a fascinating interview where he made some compelling arguments as to why there is no such thing as a state in existence anywhere in the world today, and he pointed out the inherent conflict of interest of judges, prosecutors and even defense attorneys, and he has a $5000 challenge to anyone who can prove the existence of a state and citizens of that state.
Posts Tagged ‘attorney’
- “Canada’s Donald Trump” running for Conservative leadership
- The Top 10 all-time articles at FauxCapitalist.com by 2016
- Top 10 articles of 2016 at Exposing Faux Capitalism
- Election Day thoughts
- Happy Dominion Day
- Causes of hate crimes, post Brexit
- Some thoughts on successful Brexit
- British Brexit!
- Trump denying press credentials as private citizen, yet “America’s greatest President,” Abraham Lincoln, arrested critical newspaper editors
- It’s about time someone with a big audience questioned basic claims of the official story of a big event (Orlando night club shootings)
- Claim of right to defense of property repealed in Canada
- Eustace Mullins called into this 2005 interview with Charles Murray
- An obviously bogus mental health cost projection
- Muhammad Ali interview the mass media won’t show you
- Justin Trudeau’s false frame of borrowing with interest to invest in infrastructure now
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Gary Franchi, the radical Zionist behind Next News Network
- The U.S. Constitution doesn't say money should be gold or silver coin
- The United States isn't a federal corporation
- Who is behind enenews.com?
- Joel Skousen's critique of World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- No evidence that your birth certificate is traded on any exchange
- I'm blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes
- Joel Skousen exposes Doug Hagmann's "insider" source as disinfo
- Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman's leg amputations: "I believe that this young man was an actor"
Blogs I Follow
- 645,213 hits